duminică, 27 noiembrie 2016

The Literary Dinner Party Tag

I found this lovely tag on The Fictional Universe made by Dweenie . You find her answers here .

In this tag, you're hosting a dinner party. You can invite any character you want, but there are 10 different categories you need to fill, and there are only room for 11 people:

1. A character who cooks / likes to cook .

The very first character that springs to mind here is Peeta Mellark from The Hunger Games by Suzzane Collins . He is a baker , so ... 

2. A character who has enough money to finance the party .



That is definitely Dorian from Throne of Glass . He is a prince , so he has enough money .

3. A character that might cause a scene .



Rachel from The girl on the train , because make bad decisions when she is drunk .

4. A character that is funny .



I'd like to invite Levana Blackburn from The Lunar Chronicles . She make me laugh so bad .

5. A character that is super popular .


Rhiannon from Every day . It's a very popular girl .

6. A villain .




Certainly , Lord Voldemort from Harry Potter .

7. A couple that is not too romantic .




Hmm , Jace and Clary from The mortal instruments . I think they match here .


8. A hero or a heroine .



Katniss Everdeen . Need I say any more ?


9. An underrated character .


Cam from Fallen . I think he's intelligence is underrated . I mean he is a smart and charismatic boy .

10. A character of your own choosing .


Tessa Gray from The infernal devices . She is pretty and she is my favorite .




And that’s it .Let me know who you would choose or feel free to do this tag :) .



2 comentarii: